Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Small Wave Humblings: very good for you...

   Here is my first little video blog post. I've decided to do this because I have a ton of friends and fans that want to know what kind of board a man rides in different conditions. All you ever hear about is what kids ride: My goal in this 2 part series is to: learn, experiment with different boards and fin set ups, and ultimately find a small wave quiver. The waves usually suck around here, however, small, crappy waves are extremely challenging, keep you tuned and reflexes sharp. I feel like I'm surfing ok in this footage but there is nothing to humble one more than to watch oneself surf... sheesh.
   Also, for anyone who knows me, I love to imitate different voices and accents hence the Japanese English title... 
take care and feel free to comment as I'm interested in what works for others in different conditions.  BG

2 comments:

  1. Dude. As a 41 year old with kids I am STILL interested it the shit you pull, so whatever the younger generation want to think about us old fuckers, you keep the faith BG.

    Nice to have you back online - been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet video blog. Please keep doing this.

    First time I've ever seen someone post the dimesions of his board. I find that to be totally helpful.

    Watching you surf the little waves and ripping on them makes me want to surf better in the conditions I see every day.

    ReplyDelete