Tuesday, June 1, 2010

first blog



Hello and welcome to my blog:

This will be fun to post stuff that interests and inspires me. A place for humor and introspection... From time to time I'm going to leave some surfing tips on here , everything from how to generate speed to fixing a knee or back problem without going under the knife. I will give my humble opinion to critique and praise things and people. Highlight art, photography, fashion, anti-fashion, music, restaurants, hotels, and other inspirational stuff. I'd like to hear what you have to say about it, good or bad. I will also post some of my workouts and occasionally throw up some current footage of me surfing.


Enjoy

brad

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration over the years and all you have given back to the sport of surfing. Many times life pulls us away from our surfing soul. You help bring us back. Look forward to more posts and getting in the water for some pointers next time you are in Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gur whats up , havasu here, just finnish my surf movie . check it out at www.80waves.ca looking for my next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man big fan...just read your piece in augers journal ...good stuff....was wondering if you were planning on writing the book on your surfing philosophy...if so when is scheduled to hit the shelves ...looking forward to it...reminds me of Bruce Lee's jeet kune do philosophy but applied to water ...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not the augers journal ...but the surfers journal ...ha

    ReplyDelete